You’ve worked hard on your idea and one little slip-up can have your great money-making idea snatched away quickly. We understand completely. Therefore, we are more than happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA), also known as a confidentiality agreement (CA), confidential disclosure agreement (CDA), proprietary information agreement (PIA), or secrecy agreement (SA).
We make the following promises even if you don’t require us to sign a NDA or similar document:
- We will never discuss your project with anyone not associated with the project.
- We will never share your print on our website or any other place online without your written permission.
- All printers are out of the public eye, and any on-site visits by the public are by appointment only. When we do have visitors, they are scheduled around times that a confidential print would be on the printer to make sure there are no accidental viewings.
- All failed prints are shredded mechanically beyond recognition and when possible recycled into new plastic filament.
- We usually keep a copy of any print files, but are happy to securely delete any of your print files.
- Due to special needs, we may have to outsource some CAD design work. If this happens, the CAD designer already has a NDA on file with us, but we will get him or her to also sign any necessary NDA with the client.